cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Had A Hypo And Broke My Leg!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ambulance people are awesome, as is the NHS. Just waiting for an x Ray. Think I've broken it in 2 places. Hopefully it'll just be a plaster job and won't need surgery!  😞
347 REPLIES 347

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Nooooo Harv, did you drop at home ? Did you take your insulin ? Silly dog !!!! Keep us informed. What ambo service ? Need to know if I can slag em off  I am allowed to 😉 get well and stay safe. Them nurses like fiddling !!!!
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Blimey snowdog sorry to hear that matey.

By hypo, you mean hypoglycaemic? well hope you have a quick recovery... and presumably only seated VR for you for a while.

KlodsBrik
Expert Trustee
So two stiff legs all the time now ?

Damn, hope that all it takes is vannagirl dressing up as a nurse and threat you with a surenge. And you will be back up and jumping around in no time.

However, will it give you more time in VR with a broken limb ?
Then it might just be worth it.

Anyhow, hope you are doing fine Snow..
Be good, die great !

Techy111
MVP
MVP
tnube1ht5kfy.jpgenz8xcmv7cnq.jpgja89p97irusd.jpg

Too soon ? And yes Hypo is low sugar and hyper is high sugar.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ambulance staff were awesome. Ambulance staff are ALWAYS awesome.

Just found out I'll need surgery. Just an overnight stay though. Am waiting to see the bone doctor now.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Bone doctor? Let's hope the damn witch doctor don't come see ya !!!  :#

Wildt
Consultant
Pic or it didn't happen! :wink:
PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jxUTJbhAWs
Sorry to hear that bud.
Looks like Vannagirl will get away from ya!
WAAAGH!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Am now in the Surgical Ward, op tomorrow hopefully. Am going to have to stay in for a few days.