Rift 1.29 Public Test Channel Release Notes
- A new Belt: Improved hover states and materials give the belt a more modern look and feel. Come check it out!
- We've added new contextual menus for panels within Dash. You can open them by aiming at a panel and pressing B or Y.
- New performance improvements reduce load times and smooth rendering.
- Animation for Custom Assets: Home now has basic animation support for custom assets. Models will now loop the first animation found in the .glb file. Note that Morph Target and Skinned animations are not currently supported. More information is available in the the Rift Core 2.0 beta user guide.
- Oculus desktop app
- Unknown sources: We are improving how we show 3rd party apps in your Library; for some apps, we are also giving users the ability to edit titles and add custom command prompts.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV