New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Oculus touch grip buttons multiple inputs for one push

PowerusPowerus Posts: 39
Brain Burst
Hello!
Since yesterday my touchs are driving me crazy. When I use the grip buttons in Skyrim VR, my input count as 2 or 3.
It's opening and closing menus multiple times for one push and launching uncontrolled shouts all the time.

I don't know any game where grip buttons are used as buttons. I have arizona sunshine, onward, robot recall but they aren't used as a button in those games (if you see what I mean).

I replaced the batteries and rebooted but it's still the same. Is there a way to monitor oculus touch inputs? 

Comments

• PowerusPowerus Posts: 39
    Brain Burst
    Is it only me?
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,129 Power Poster
    I think it’s an issue with SteamVR. I noticed the same thing when I tried their beta version with controller input editing. Looks like they pushed it out to the main branch without fixing it. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
    My Oculus Medium sketchbook thread, and my Oculus Medium Gallery