cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left eye not working.

Awptek
Honored Guest
Hello,

I recently hooked up my Oculus Rift to a new computer and installed it.  I set it up and realized that I was only having vision in the right eye of the display.  I tried googling other fixes and haven't found any other solutions.  I tried restarting my computer and switching USB hubs.  Everything else seems to work good but I can't get any display in the left eye.  It hasn't been dropped or broken or anything like that.  I submitted a ticket and not hopeful from reading how long it has taken everyone else to get a response.  

Thank you!
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
It is most likely that some part of the hardware has stopped working. In these cases, we would have to see if you're eligible for a warranty replacement. Usually these types of tickets will get a response within 24 hours, but it may take several days of communication to reach a conclusion. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Awptek
Honored Guest
You were right! I got a response and hopefully get this resolved quickly.