Purchased Beat Saber through Oculus Home, Want to Play through Steam VR..... — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Purchased Beat Saber through Oculus Home, Want to Play through Steam VR.....

BrockKaneBrockKane Posts: 108
Art3mis
edited August 2018 in Games and Apps
....is there a way? 

The reason I'm asking is that it seems there are 2 different Beat Saber "Player Stats" Global and even "Friends" stats are separate between Vive and Oculus. Is there a link between the two, or are there and will always be separate stats globally and otherwise??

I have a friend that purchased Beat Saber though Steam and has the Vive.
I purchased through Oculus and obviously have the Rift. I can't see his stats, nor can he see mine! 
Tagged:

Comments

• EvoEpitaphEvoEpitaph Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    I do not believe there's anything you can do, except ask the devs to try and link the stats in a future update. Devs generally do not give out keys for the other platform either if you own the other.
  • bigmike20vtbigmike20vt Posts: 3,811 Valuable Player
    edited August 2018
    I do not believe there's anything you can do, except ask the devs to try and link the stats in a future update. Devs generally do not give out keys for the other platform either if you own the other.
    that really depends on the devs. I am on about 50:50 for getting keys for both stores for games. :)
    I totally get why devs do (or dont do in some cases) it.

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR :)
  • Hiro_Protag0nistHiro_Protag0nist Posts: 4,757 Valuable Player
    Do the right thing and persuade your friend to buy a Rift.  He'll thank you for it.

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,868 Valuable Player
    That's like buying a PS4 game and expecting it to work on an Xbox......
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,937 Valuable Player
    Take screenshots of each other's stats and just... share them?
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane