New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Marvel Single player?

earlyzachearlyzach Posts: 2
NerveGear
Im having a problem. I moved recently and my house has no WiFi yet, but I went to download marvel power United VR at a friends house, and then brought it back to my house expecting to be able to play with bots only. Instead I can’t even find the bot option. When I click on “find match” or “invite player” it literally doesn’t do anything. Can someone explain how to turn on bots without internet? 

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 5,484 Volunteer Moderator
    I believe there is no offline mode at the moment.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • earlyzachearlyzach Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Ugh, that’s lame. Oh well guess I’ll have to Wait Tell Tuesday. I’ll still probably use bots since the internet were getting is supposed to be terrible lol
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 966
    3Jane
    It's really all about making a game on the cheap. I can't understand why they couldn't create a campaign. They have enemies fully animated with basic ai. They have hero characters fully animated with weapons and abilities. Now all they have to do is create a few maps with start and finish points and throw in some enemies and a boss at the end. That's all they really need to do. 

It's the same with Robo Recall which could have been a far greater game if it had at least a proper campaign. No one is asking for Call of Duty level campaign quality. 
  • CallMeButtaCallMeButta Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    MowTin said:
    It's really all about making a game on the cheap. I can't understand why they couldn't create a campaign. They have enemies fully animated with basic ai. They have hero characters fully animated with weapons and abilities. Now all they have to do is create a few maps with start and finish points and throw in some enemies and a boss at the end. That's all they really need to do. 

It's the same with Robo Recall which could have been a far greater game if it had at least a proper campaign. No one is asking for Call of Duty level campaign quality. 
      Very true. Why dont you do it? Submit your resume, ideas, and payment requirements and see what they say.
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,436 Valuable Player
    MowTin said:

Lol, there's MUCH MUCH more involved than putting start and finish points and sprinkling enemies with a boss at the end.  They've created their assetts and have the game mechanics down.  They have a working game that will have little replay value.  They now just need to create an entire game which is a HUGE task in itself.  Good luck, I hope you all get your single player campaigns, but I don't think they'll ever materialize.  You'll probably keep getting new characters though.