New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Laser Arena VR on Gear

Auld_PharrrtAuld_Pharrrt Posts: 10
NerveGear
Tonight I cannot get into Laser Arena ... I need my zapping fix.

When I try to start the game I get the usual Envent VR screen then everything goes black and that's it ... I even called my daughter to get her to try and she had the same result.
Are the servers down?

Comments

• tinatctinatc Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Tonight I cannot get into Laser Arena ... I need my zapping fix.

When I try to start the game I get the usual Envent VR screen then everything goes black and that's it ... I even called my daughter to get her to try and she had the same result.
    Are the servers down?

• tinatctinatc Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    No puedo acceder a Laser Arena vr 
  • Auld_PharrrtAuld_Pharrrt Posts: 10
    NerveGear
    edited August 19
    This game has been inaccessible since the evening of Friday 10th August ... I'm getting desperate!
  • alfonso11alfonso11 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Please fix as soon as possible. I need my zapping fix!!!!
    NerveGear
    I hope it comes back online today ... I've not zapped anyone since around lunchtime on Friday, this is Monday 02:30pm!

NerveGear
    Re-installing didn't help so I probably lost my coins now, assuming it ever comes back online.
    NerveGear
    Aw well, it looks like this wonderful game is a goner now ... Such a loss to the VR community, it was excellent, and, after seeing it on my daughter's Gear, I bought a Gear and even upgraded to a new phone from an S6 to an S8 ... Such a shame.

Some sort of response from either the devs or Oculus would have been nice though.
    NerveGear
    I have been checking at least once every hour I am awake since Friday evening, I keep hoping that it will start working, by Saturday night I had resigned myself to it probably not coming back on Sunday. But I had been allowing that their servers might be in USA and running around behind my local time. Still I kept checking, Monday was very disappointing as I had thought they'd have the problem fixed, so I tried re-installing at the probable cost of all my collected coins, still nothing.
    I am now pretty much resigned to the fact that they have simply abandoned us without the slightest snippet of information and I am disgusted by this. I'm currently trying to find a phone number for Oculus HQ to phone and complain at them.

NerveGear
    Just to keep anyone interested informed ... I have just spent about an hour on online chat with a member of the Oculus support team and basically they are at a loss as to what the problem is as well.

I have been told they will try to contact the devs to find out what is going on.
    NerveGear
    Alright do we need to start donating money to get the game back on?????
    NerveGear
    alfonso11 said:
    Alright do we need to start donating money to get the game back on?????
    I for one would have been happy to pay for this game ... it is the best I have found in my short experience of VR.

NerveGear
    I know it's nothing like Laser Arena, but Duckpocalypse is quite good for keeping up your aiming and speed shooting ... It's very 1980's crappy graphics, but it passes a little time while we all pray that Laser Arena comes back online.
    NerveGear
    Any news? 
    NerveGear
    Any news? 
    NerveGear
    edited August 22
    No, nothing new.  I emailed Oculus again asking if there has been any advance made, but the reply basically said they haven't been able to get in touch with the developers to find out if they are planning an update to solve the issue, so I'm afraid it looks to me like the developers have given up on us (or are on holiday and completely out of touch for now.)