cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to roll-back an update and how to be more in control

Anonymous
Not applicable
So for this to be the official support forum for Oculus  I am very disappointed in the support response time in this forum.  Also the lack of  allowing the users to be more in control. When I say control I see the option on or off for auto updates.

Mines is set to on, but all I get is that your system was updated...it does not tell me what was updated. If I turn it off all I get it there's an update, again does not tell me what's in the update.

The latest version seems to be causing problems not only for me, but I'm seeing more people are having issues with the latest release 1.29. 
So, i'll ask again...how can one roll back to a previous version? Also, how can one be more in control of when to take an update? Third, why can't we see the release notes before the update to see if it even applies to us and our system.

Of course if I am wrong please kindly guide me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance for help
realkewl
1 REPLY 1

cybereality
Grand Champion
Sorry, rolling back updates is not possible. However, you can view the release notes if you visit the forum. There will be an announcement thread at the top when new releases go out.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV