New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Processing Line / Galaxy Quest Chompers

sford52sford52 Posts: 65
Hiro Protagonist
WRT to the Processing Line problem, does anyone else think of "Galaxy Quest":
Gwen DeMarco: [Gwen and Jason encounter the chompers] "What is this thing? I mean, it serves no useful purpose for there to be a bunch of chompy, crushy things in the middle of a hallway. No, I mean we shouldn't have to do this, it makes no logical sense, why is it here?"

ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift

Comments

• I_CANT_HEAR_YOUI_CANT_HEAR_YOU Posts: 31
    Brain Burst
    Haha great movie.... But seriously that processing line with the scary laser beams and tracks that can swallow up an arm are a necessary evil when mining in orbit around Saturn.  Its just plain fun and doesn't necessarily have to make sense.  I LOVE this game.  On my 5th playthrough this time trying to find ALL the cubesats...whew!
  • sford52sford52 Posts: 65
    Hiro Protagonist
    edited August 20
    Good grief!  I rebooted so many times in there I was starting to think Jack was built by MS.
    The last thing I heard from Liv was: "I'll just have a little lie down, let me know if you ever get through"

This really is a great experience. I'm postitive it's going to ruin me for any games that come after it.
    Like you, I'm pretty sure I'll have a few more play throughs as well. I haven't done as much exploring as I could,
    and the cube sat quest seems like a good one!
    ASUS ROG Strix GL702VS-AH73 17.3" Laptop.  I7-7700HQ, GTX1070, 12 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 EVO 970 GB SSD, VS 2017, Oculus rift

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file