- We added a bunch of new design updates for improved panel navigation, management, as well as a more consistent visual treatment.
- Experiments Panel: A new experiments panel has been added to the Settings menu. From here you can try new features and product experiments (all features here are subject to change):
- Wrist Watch: once enabled, your left wrist will display the time when Dash is up. If you pin the watch, it will display on your wrist in Home and in all apps.
- Pullout Panels: Press A + Grip and pullout individual app windows from Oculus Desktop and place them anywhere.
- Remove Panel Footer: this setting removes the visual controls (chrome) on all Dash panels.
- Long Press: Sets the Oculus Button to a long press to avoid accidental presses.
- Oculus Home
- Improved graphics card support for panel streaming: The ability to stream your desktop content directly to displays in your Home is now supported across additional graphics cards.
- Summer Furniture : A new collection of 10 assets that fit a tropical summer theme. Objects include:
- Lustrous Palm
- Beach Read
- Florence the Flamingo
- Summertime Recliner
- Summertime Umbrella
- One Swan-a-Swimming Floatie
- Buddy Bear Floatie
- Sidewinding Serpent Floatie
- Shabby Sharkhead
- Tutorial Improvements: Tutorials for new users should now be easier to manage with the addition of lessons in your Home settings menu. In the Interface section of settings, each section of Home tutorials is available to start individually, giving you quick access to the information you need. In addition, you can now dismiss an individual tutorial at any point in the process.
- Oculus Desktop App
- Improvements to Unknown Sources: The ability to bulk import applications, as well as re-add previously removed applications via your Library.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV