New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Broadcasting to home tv in rift core 2.0

JenreyDominosJenreyDominos Posts: 1
NerveGear
Every time that I try to broadcast something to a screen in my oculus home I get an error that reads “A compatibility issue is preventing audio broadcast.” Please help me fix this.
Tagged:

Comments

• JherBearJherBear Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I'm having the same issue.
  • pingingpinging Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    I have the same issue here. Any help would be appreciated.
  • TrollerConTrollerCon Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I am having the same issue.  I'd like to try this feature out, play with it a bit.  Possible user error?  Anyone know what the solution might be?

...idea is...I am in the Oculus Home area.  From the decorations\home items I put a flat panel TV on the wall (or the arcade unit, for example).  I can then access broadcasting options.  When I "broadcast" my Oculus app, or my entire PC desktop, I get the video appearing on the Oculus home decoration item (flat panel TV) ... but I then receive an audio error as mentioned by the OP.

I can still hear the normal background music of my Oculus home in my Rift headphones...I can still do and hear the normal things.  But broadcasting...audio error message populates.
  • coope1999coope1999 Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Why has this not been resolved yet? I get this problem and I'm thinking it's related to why I can't hear guests in my room. VERY FRUSTRATING. Where is the support!?
  • YoLolo69YoLolo69 Posts: 1,039
    Wintermute
    coope1999 said:
    Why has this not been resolved yet? I get this problem and I'm thinking it's related to why I can't hear guests in my room. VERY FRUSTRATING. Where is the support!?

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 3770K OC 4.6GHz, GTX1080 OC 10%, 16GB DDR3 2448  OC, Oculus Rift CV1