New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Why can't I add a payment method to my account?

T-I-XT-I-X Posts: 3
NerveGear
Let me preface this by saying that 17 days ago everything was working fine when I added my credit card and purchased a game with no problems at all. when I logged on today and I saw GORN had been added to the shod and I went to buy it, my previously entered credit card information had been removed and i was prompted to add a payment method to my account. The problem is every time I hit save I get the message " Error adding payment method. Please check your credit card info." and I know for a fact I am entering the information correctly. I have attempted to add the payment method through both the browser and the Oculus app on my desktop. Any help in resolving this problem would be greatly appreciated,Thanks. :)

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,101 Oculus Staff
    Please submit a ticket here: https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • T-I-XT-I-X Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Done
  • jay01975jay01975 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Did you get this sorted. My account has done the same and I am unable to purchase anything. Support are next to useless and are not sorting this out for me