I run into all kinds of issues, when I connect the Rift:
- Sometimes, sensors won't be detected, or I get a warning about bad tracking quality
- When in-game, my controllers sometimes drift off for no reason
- My monitor frequently turns black for a short time
- Sometimes, Windows displays a warning, telling me that my monitor (connected via DisplayPort) isn't fully compatible and might cause issues.
- Sometimes, apps crash at the exact same time when a sensor disconnects
My usb setup is pretty much perfect. I use extension cables that are known to work well, and I never connect more than 2 of my 3 Sensors to the same controller.
Could this have to do with my PSU?
EVGA GTX 1070
Asrock z77 pro4
580 watt PSU