I can't install the Oculus Rift Software with the Oculus Rift Setup Installer. Whenever the Setup downloaded the Oculus Software it's unable to install it on my Computer. I am running Windows 10 Professional (not activated) on a 128 GB SSD. Here is what I already tried:
- Retrying for nearly one thousand times
- Reinstalling Windows completely
- Enabling the hidden Administrator Account and trying it there
- Updating Windows...
- Deleting everything Oculus related in C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Oculus, C:\OculusSetup-DownloadCache, C:\Program Files\Oculus
- Cleaning the PC with CCleaner (just Basic cleaning)
- Trying to download the Oculus Setup Software with different Webbrowsers, Network Connections
- Run the Setup, then when it Fails to install and prompts me to Restart
- Restarting the PC and running the Setup again
- Not restarting the PC and running the Setup again
- Moving the Setup from Downloads to C:\
- Running the OculusPatchMarch
- Installing Visual C++ from 2010 to 2015
Here is what I haven't tried:
- Burning my PC
- Burning my Oculus Rift
- Burning myself
I have attached the error log file.
I really don't have any clue what to do... Am I missing something?
Thanks in Advance!