New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

New Stormlands Gameplay

MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,027
3Jane

What do you think?

Comments

• MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,027
    3Jane
    Anyone else excited about this game? Here's more footage.

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 5,843 Volunteer Moderator
    It's looking better and better
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 1,452
    Wintermute
    Looks great, lone Echo on an Open world planet. Nice...
  • SkScotcheggSkScotchegg Posts: 578
    Neo
    This looks awesome, can't wait to play it!
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 438
    Trinity
    This is by far the upcoming Rift game I anticipate the most - let's hope the devs get everything right! I'm trying to avoid watching early videos though - I don't want spoilers ;-)   
    Intel i7 7700K (4.2-4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS (Home/OEM); Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling at 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 768
    Trinity
    looks good. The idea that you can climb & fly whenever you like is really cool. Fighting also looks really good. The world looks really nice although i'm not sure what those expanses of white are supposed to be, that just looks odd to me.

My main concern is that the missions turn out boring like in Lone Echo. I hope there is a bit more to do than monotonous robot tasks. 
  • MowTinMowTin Posts: 1,027
    3Jane
    nrosko said:
    My main concern is that the missions turn out boring like in Lone Echo. I hope there is a bit more to do than monotonous robot tasks. 
    My biggest gripe with Lone Echo was that there was no shooting. So, it felt like a puzzle game. 
  • LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 1,452
    Wintermute
    No wonder you were disappointed it was a puzzle game  :D :D
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 768
    Trinity
    It had some puzzle missions but very simple from what i recall, it also had missions that sent you to different locations & avoiding various dangers. I don't think i'm expecting AAA level of missions & story but hopefully with the combat & open world there is enough there to keep it exciting. Multiplayer also sound like it may be really good.