New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

The Official TV Thread

14567810»

Comments

• RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 4,595 Valuable Player
    I still enjoyed 3 but it was not great and the ending well, that is highly controversial. I would stick with 1 & 2 not to sully their reputation especially if you are a die hard Dracula fan:)

You like Dracula to look like Tom Jones? lol

Hmmm, Tom Jones, never thought of that, lol - but maybe Gene Colan did, he drew the cover when he was 66 years old in 1993. And Mr. Jones did have a nice taste in women!

You're right! - That's what's wrong with the new Dracula show  ;) - Too few attractive women, too little Tom Jones!  :D I shall begin writing my complaint immediately, like:

"Dear Netflix,

Thirty years ago I grew up reading the most amazing books - which you could say a young male teenager might have found *dry cough!* ... stimulating :blush: Not so with the new show! - Granted, the Count did enjoy a nice young woman in episode 2 - but since then not much has happened  :'( Needless to say, I'm beyond disappointed. Since you probably got no clue what I'm writing about, let me show you some examples of the food/women you should at least have matched in the show. 

Best,

XXX"

PS. I'm about 50% through episode 3, I'll probably watch it all - in small potions  o:)
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"
  • kojackkojack Posts: 6,003 Volunteer Moderator
    Is that the same woman being kidnapped by Dracula on each cover?
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,297 Valuable Player
    I still enjoyed 3 but it was not great and the ending well, that is highly controversial. I would stick with 1 & 2 not to sully their reputation especially if you are a die hard Dracula fan:)

You like Dracula to look like Tom Jones? lol

It's not unusual.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
    kojack said:kojack said:

Uh, nope, I left out the ones with brown hair :blush:
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz gpu boost, 11 GHz mem speed); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Valve Index and Oculus Rift CV1 - the latter nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

Am watching the series Homecoming on Amazon Prime at the moment. Julia Roberts has aged pretty well.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Just started to watch episode 3, this has got a real Jacob's Ladder feel to it so far. I love it.

• kojackkojack Posts: 6,003 Volunteer Moderator
    I really should get back to watching The Avengers.
    No, not that one, I mean the GOOD one.

Mrs Peel could kick Black Widow's ass.

• LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 2,278 Valuable Player
    edited January 25
    I did mention this before but if you get a chance watch 'Memories of Alhambra' on Netflix. I loved it. 

• NigelDuncanNigelDuncan Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I like series mostly and several other different shows. Like Originals, Vampire Diaries etc.
  • jennifersmjennifersm Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    I love watching friends with benefits and Money Heist on Netflix, if any suggestions do let me know.

Just bought this one - can't have the evil streaming companies to win over the lovely disc producers  o:)

Image result for true detective season 3 blu-ray

So far it's awesome, ok not season 1 awesome, but seems much more in line with season 1 than 2. Only watched episodes 1 and 2 so far, will continue tonight.