cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED HELP

Zapper898
Sightseer
 Everyone I got a situation. My oculus rift has been working for a couple of months perfectly fine and today when I went to put it on it’s starting to become choppy and I started to get poor tracking quality.  As a result I reset my bro and it was still choppy so I decided to redo the full setup option. This still didn’t work I tried it a few more times and nothing. So when I decided to restart my computer and went through the rounds again, check the cables, check updates, etc. So at a last ditch effort I tried the full set up again, but when I got to the point to put the head set on it refuses to display a screen, I can’t hear anything either and the light inside of the top of the rift is orange which means it’s starting up but after waiting nothing happens. I’m out of ideas and I really need help. 
2 REPLIES 2

cybereality
Grand Champion
Could be a software conflict. Asus software, like Sonic Suite and AI Suite, need to be uninstalled. Other software like MSI Afterburner, EVGA Precision, RivaTuner, f.lux, Team Viewer and M-Audio should be closed or disabled. You may also want to temporarily disable anti-virus and some software, like BullGuard will need to be uninstalled. Otherwise, please submit a support ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zapper898
Sightseer
Ok so I submitted a ticket but I haven’t heard anything and it’s been like a day or two. I’m I just being impatient.