New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Gear VR setup not working

robert.wiley1977robert.wiley1977 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hi. I am unable to install (setup) Samsung Gear VR on my Samsung S7. When I connect my phone to the head set it asks for phone to be remove to setup.
When I remove the phone a Sumsung Gear VR a setup screen appears, I press Start but nothing happens it is as if I have no network connection even though a do have connection

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,101 Oculus Staff
    What service provided do you use? Is you phone software update all up-to-date?
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • daniel.klein.94064daniel.klein.94064 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Same issue here when i connect it asks to be removed and wants to run the setup even though i have all apps installed. Used it a few weeks ago perfectly and now this. 

Tried everything mentioned in the forum over deinstalling every single app and reboot my phone, everything is up to date but it keeps asking for setup and then error for no connection even though i have.