New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Windows update just stopped CV1 HDMI from being detected

ben_unsworthben_unsworth Posts: 4
NerveGear
I just restarted my computer which forced a windows update.
When I brought it back up I realized my Oculus was no longer detecting the HDMI port.  I tried one or our other working headsets in the studio -- and same issue -- "No HDMI connection".  I have rebooted multiple times since and restarted the Oculus app multiple times but it doesn't launch into the store, just remains black, and has the error message in the Oculus app.

Is this a known issue -- or a suddenly known issue with this Windows update?

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 25,651 Oculus Staff
    Are you using extension cables? If so, can you try without them? Can you update graphics card drivers to latest version? Windows may have uninstalled the display driver (this is common). In this case, download the Oculus setup installer again and choose Repair, it might help. Otherwise, please submit a ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV