New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

IT's been three days since I had to replace my oculus cable (which you convenient can't get anywher)

LupusNyctoLupusNycto Posts: 1
NerveGear
So. unfortunately the  madeNOwhereElse Oculus cable that connects the headset to the computer, was also not strong enough to withstand the teeth of my cat. Amazon wants to charge over 100 bucks as well as ebay so I went to the beast itself and it's been 3 days since I paid oculus and my item has not shipped...
Feeling a little aggravated that I spent a lot of money on their system and I can't get a cable shipped in a day or two..

Comments

• RolzRolz Posts: 163
    Art3mis
    yup, mine took ages to arrive... luckily I could fold and tape my fkd one and it seemed to work...
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 610
    Neo
    Cats are cheaper than cables. Unlike the cable, cats are available everywhere. (online, down local drains, on your insect screens at night time, etc. Oh, in shops too).

We all know the solution is to get rid of the silly cat, or get one (from anywhere) that doesn't bite cables. Good luck with that one.
    Signed,
    Obvious Cat Lover.

P.S. Oculus, how did you not think about making your cables cat proof?
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS