cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus GO now at 500,000 installs on google play store.

LZoltowski
Champion
We have passed the mark! Woop ... This is only Android, I would say about a million combined sales if you take ios into account. Not bad for 4.5 months! Not bad, not bad at all.

g4mtu5rp871i.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂
13 REPLIES 13

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Half a million and only 5 months in! Woohoo!!

LZoltowski
Champion

Zenbane said:

Half a million and only 5 months in! Woohoo!!

That is android only, I would say a million so far +-90k .... 
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Techy111
MVP
MVP
I’m a proud user and love my Go  🙂
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Yes, between the Apple downloads and the Asian version of the product, we simply must be over the 1-million hump now.

And there's still 3 months left in the year which means my Prediction may come true!

Zenbane's Predictions
  1. Oculus GO will sell over 2 million units by the end of 2018.

LZoltowski
Champion

Zenbane said:

Yes, between the Apple downloads and the Asian version of the product, we simply must be over the 1-million hump now.

And there's still 3 months left in the year which means my Prediction may come true!

Zenbane's Predictions
  1. Oculus GO will sell over 2 million units by the end of 2018.

crystal ball magick GIF

Be kind to one another 🙂

LZoltowski
Champion
The depressing thing is no one will write an article about this milestone, as it doesn't fit into the general VR is dying media narrative.

Be kind to one another 🙂

kojack
MVP
MVP
Plus that isn't going to count people using multiple Gos from one phone. I have had three Go headsets on the one install.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
^^
WINNER!

Rob_In_Phoenix
Rising Star
I'm really glad the GO has been a success story.  It's a perfect match for my use scenario.  Having been away from VR for a couple months due to crazy busy times and with the kids at school.  I'm back on the scene a bit more thanks to the GO.  Still limited on my Rift for the moment, but 1-2 hours a night on GO.