New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

My 2nd Rift just died?

fibi123fibi123 Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited September 16 in Support
Hi there,
i am having a real bad problem with my oculus rift again.. I say again because a few mouths ago my rift started to make troubles, one eye was getting black from time to time. After maybe 40 mins or sometimes even after 4 mins. Well i contacted Support and after many diagnostic stuff i had do they sent me a refurbished rift.
I was happy cause i could play again without any issues...till today. I was in home and was starting FORM (a game) suddenly my Rift gone black and since that its staying black (with orange light)
I did unplug the cables and push them back in..even the on on headset itselv. I did restart Computer and updated all drivers..but still black.
Than i gone to friend who has the Rift as well...plugged mine in. The same result...the rift is still just black. what should i do now?

Comments

• TwoHedWlfTwoHedWlf Posts: 2,189 Poster of the Week
    fibi123 said:
    Than i gone to friend how has the Rift as well...plugged mine in. The same result...the rift is still just black. what should i do now?

Raise another support ticket.