New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

This is great but, we need more accessories....

KowalskerKowalsker Posts: 1
NerveGear
We need more sensor "HOT" item accessories.  And bot HOT I mean like keyboards, but that's not their problem.
What I personally need is a short list of items that shows on top of any app.

CUP with a straw, I need my vodka and cranberry yo....
PET collars.... I don't need a VR dog... I just need to know when my 85lb dog or two cats are going to trip me.
keyboard locator.... I don't need the entire keyboard.... I just need a bounding box reference....  a small block I put on a visible corner of the keyboard that I can set a width and length for a virtual bounding box.... something for a around here reference.
UNIVERSAL pinger... something I can stick on stuff and label....  Have you tried to find your vape/smokes/lighter with the headset on?

And a someone yelling at you cut in between the built in mic and the earphones.  I'm soo tired of my woman yelling at me and I can't hear s**t until she's mad.

Also, an "I'm stuck in a wheelchair, bed or otherwise disabled/lazy" setting to help with people like my father in law who can't walk around...  He would love this... but being stuck in chair will really hinder enjoyment of some games.   While I realize this is also dependent on the game.... there can be Oculus level improvements that can facilitate game dev's to have a restricted movement option to facilitate someone stuck in one spot in a chair.

Comments

• kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,056
    Wintermute
    I agree - having a tag you can add to an item (keyboard/anything) to set a bounding box and label would be awesome.. 
    Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
    a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.