cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Go development: Alpha/Beta channel question

Anonymous
Not applicable
We're working on an Oculus Go app and haven't figured out yet how to sent it to our test users. The app is not published and we'd like to test on a dozen distributed headsets before publishing. So we uploaded a build to the Alpha channel and added a few users. They accepted the invitations. Everything should have work, but none of them can find the app nor "My Preview Apps" section in Oculus Go "Home".
Seems like we missed something. I tried turning on the Developer Mode, dug into both Oculus Go and Oculus mobile app, w/o any success.
2 REPLIES 2

MikeF
Trustee
Ive had this happen in the past and it was resolved by adding the accounts in question as developers in your dashboard. This is very much a workaround though so i cant offer a proper solution. Try posting in the developer forums and ping @imperativity if you cant resolve it, he's incredibly helpfull in these situations

cybereality
Grand Champion
Please visit our developer forums: https://forums.oculusvr.com/developer
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV