New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Need Help With Robinson: The Journey Oculus Control Scheme

FarSight13FarSight13 Posts: 35
Brain Burst
It appears to me that once you get by the initial portion of the game, it's like pulling teeth to find a control reference. Is there  such a link online for the Touch Controllers and this game? I've forgotten how to control my baby T-Rex, the commands, stay, roar, etc. I though at one point I saw a wheel of commands, but I swear I've tried many many key combos and can't come up with those..
Thanks for help in Advance! :)

Answers

• schzyschzy Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    i am having the same problem with the. oculus touch controllers. t- rex  does not respond .
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 1,437
    Project 2501
    I can't remember the combos anymore, but I do remember having trouble getting the baby T-Rex to roar and more - every time it was me not pressing the right buttons. I don't remember if you have to press A and the left trigger, or press the left menu button to see the controller layout. 

Any way I got everything to work - I've completed the game using only Touch. 
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR"