New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Sparc is refusing to install

Soulless512Soulless512 Posts: 113
Art3mis
For some reason when I am trying to install Sparc it gets all the way to 90% then drops to 0% and says it cannot install. I have the hdd space but it wont install for some reason.

Comments

• nadhimnadhim Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    This means that the mongoDB port is the cryosparc http port+1. So If you have changed 39000 it to 34000, you might need to change the port number in "mongo 127.0.0.1:39001" to 34001. So changing 39000 to other number is only going to complicate things. if you paste your supervisord.log found in the cryosparc2_master/run folder it would be helpful for people to see what might have gone wrong.
  • aronsalsaaronsalsa Posts: 0
    NerveGear
    The main thing is that you have to choose the command to boot the client. Then you have to enable the remote access. 
    Please be sure that while installing this the Dell error code 2000-0142 will not come up as it will make the process 

• aronsalsaaronsalsa Posts: 0
    NerveGear
    The main thing is that you have to choose the command to boot the client. Then you have to enable the remote access. 
    Please be sure that while installing this the Dell error code 2000-0142 will not come up as it will make the process 

• Soulless512Soulless512 Posts: 113
    Art3mis
    What are you even talking about? This had nothing to do with a firewall, antivirus program or anything of that nature. It was the only game that would not install. The problem was not even on my end. I did a complete reinstall of the oculus software and the problem was fixed because I already have ports open and have no issues with my firewall with other games. Not to mention why are you even saying anything about Dell error code?
  • AlbertJohn5457AlbertJohn5457 Posts: 1
    NerveGear

This error indicates that there is something wrong with your printer. This error mainly occurs due to an unavailability of the ink in your printer cartridge. The other reasons include paper jamming, unavailability of the CD driver, incapability of running the printer spooler, etc.