cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVRServer_x64.exe core 2.0

ed4jk
Honored Guest
Since the last update that brings core 2.0 update as mandatory I am having a problem when 

I use  a batch file to open multiple jpeg images using infranview . It works great for my needs untill it started acting up by suddenly almost freezing up my pc half way through opening those images (doesn't matter which ones as long as it's over 10 or something bogging down  my system to always a full stop to the point where the mouse cursor slows down to a crawl   and ctrl del brings up "preparing security options" hanging instead of task manager. It took a long time for me to figure out what was the culprit. But eventual I realized that stopping osvr totally  fixes it and the same group of photos opens within a  few seconds  with no slow downs. SO I tried opting out of the beta and the problem was gone aswell. Now that I cant choose but to use 2.0 and the same issue persists it makes it very troublesome for me to use it  when it locks up like that.

The System  is 7820x 32 gig ram win 10 last updates.
2 REPLIES 2

MowTin
Expert Trustee
When I play IL-2, the game freezes. I looks and I see OVRServer_64 using up the CPU.

Mine has a funny name it's OVRServer_x64.exe 686553-public SC:4224526962
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

MowTin said:

When I play IL-2, the game freezes. I looks and I see OVRServer_64 using up the CPU.

Mine has a funny name it's OVRServer_x64.exe 686553-public SC:4224526962

Odd. @dburne Aren't you playing IL-2 with the new Home 2.0 update?