New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Rift Home 2.0 - Enhancement Requests

2»

Comments

• RattyUKRattyUK Posts: 515
    Neo
    RattyUK said:
    I'd like one of those catapults, maybe two...   not turned one up out of hundreds of gift parcels...
    Oh, and maybe a few of those other Summery themed items I've not had yet either!

Other than that whatever else comes along is welcome.
    Catapults are a lot of fun I have like 3 now, and about 25 figurines displayed on my battle table.
    I'm not entirely sure, but I think it was one of your homes I visited in the past and spent a few minutes catapulting the figurines (and most everything else) while chuckling evilly >:)
    PC info: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, 16GB Tforce Pro Dark DDR4 3200, Gigabyte GTX 1080, Samsung 850 Pro M.2, 2x 240GB SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD & 4 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, Corsair Modular 750w PSU, custom watercooling loop. (Win 10 Pro & Opensuse Leap 15 Linux) 32" AOC 4K Monitor.

Laptop: Aorus X5 V6-CF1 (I7-6820HK, GTX 1070, 2* 256GB M.2 NVME, 1TB 7200 HDD 3K screen)
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 923
    Neo
    Asked for this a ton of times but categories we can create & name our selves for the library. This is probably the only thing i prefer about steam over home. They did add a filter in for predefined categories which is a step forward but custom categories is useful for example when family members want to use VR & i can get all the suitable apps together quickly.   
  • YoLolo69YoLolo69 Posts: 1,089
    Wintermute
    I never used it but you have a "Demo" mode which could compensate a little the lack of categories. It seems you can select apps/games appearing when you have this mode enabled, so it hide all other ones.

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 3770K OC 4.6GHz, GTX1080 OC 10%, 16GB DDR3 2448  OC, Oculus Rift CV1

2»