Thank you. — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Thank you.

MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,539 Valuable Player
Figgered I should counteract the venom I have seen lately.
Post one year of gaming after the two mth's of self troubleshooting to get my system to play right with the Rift.

Thank you Oculus and all of the foks who develop for it.
I have spent over a year completely happy with the games, experiences, and journeys I have been able to take part in.
This is a gaming experience no other system can match visualy + controls.

Sure the competition may have some better visuals at the top end headsets but they lack the feel of the touch controlers.

Again Thank You.
WAAAGH!

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,738 Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 2018
    Awesome, actually I fired up SKyrimVR today and it's a lot smoother today than it ever was. How peculiar.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 13,866 Valuable Player

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,302 Valuable Player
    edited October 2018
    I agree completely, my experience with my Rift have been nothing but awesome ever since getting it in Jan 2017 - and I use it pretty much daily.

Only issue I ever encountered was the day the Rifts went dark (expired certificate they missed).
    Been on Rift Core 2.0 since the day it went into Beta, and have no performance issues with any of the games I play.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|