New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Virtual Link with Rift CV1

Orodreth16Orodreth16 Posts: 54
Hiro Protagonist
Hi there!

so, I'm wondering if there are any plans from Oculus or whoever to release an adapter for current headsets for use with the new Virtual Link connector in Nvidia's RTX cards.
I imagine something like a USB hub with enough USB ports for sensors and headset and with a HDMI for the headset.
Anyone know if something like that is planned? I think it would be pretty handy, since apparently some people are struggling with all this USB-controller-bandwidth stuff.

Best Answer

Answers

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    It might already work. I have 2 hubs I purchased in the box, I can try to test them tonight.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • dburnedburne Posts: 1,662 Valuable Player
    I am very interested in this also!
    Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB | I7 [email protected] GHz | EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |16GB Corsair Platinum 2133MHz | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals |