cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Save Harold Jenking. Buy Accounting+

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I played this game a year or so ago on Steam VR now it's updated and on Oculus. It was the most hilarious game. I loved it.

I'll buy this version too after watching this hilarious (but slightly long) trailer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecQwcr4e-o

i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
5 REPLIES 5

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

MowTin said:

I played this game a year or so ago on Steam VR now it's updated and on Oculus. It was the most hilarious game. I loved it.

I'll buy this version too after watching this hilarious (but slightly long) trailer. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OecQwcr4e-o

Looking forward to your review  😉

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Digikid1
Consultant
Ok I gave in and got this as well. It’s an.....interesting game to say the least. It’s extremely vulgar but funny. It could’ve done without the satan level IMHO. 

Definately keep AWAY from your kids. 

MowTin
Expert Trustee

Digikid1 said:

Ok I gave in and got this as well. It’s an.....interesting game to say the least. It’s extremely vulgar but funny. It could’ve done without the satan level IMHO. 

Yes, lots of cursing. One of the creators is the guy who does Morty's voice in Rick and Morty. 

One negative is the way grabbing objects is implemented. You use the trigger instead of the natural grab button. 

It's essentially an adventure game where you go from situation to situation and you have to do something to progress. It's possible to miss some content depending on what you do. It's not intended to be a challenge. It's just for laughs. 

If you like Rick and Morty type humor you'll find this really funny. It's trippy. Wish I didn't quit smoking cuz this game would be a trip. 

I recommend it because it's just $10. That's the price of a decent sandwich ffs. 

MowTin
Expert Trustee

Digikid1 said:

Oh, I missed the Satan level. I'll have to go back.

Did you try to get the basketball in the hoop? 

Digikid1
Consultant

MowTin said:

Digikid1 said:

Oh, I missed the Satan level. I'll have to go back.

Did you try to get the basketball in the hoop? 

Oh absolutely....every....single.....time.....  <.<  >.>

>:)