Oculus Mirror not Working Properly — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Oculus Mirror not Working Properly

LuddeeLuddee Posts: 1
NerveGear
edited October 2018 in Oculus Rift S and Rift
When I use the Oculus Mirror, it not only isn't centered, but it also has these black bars that appear gradually as I move my head from side to side.
It's really weird, I have a video of it (the bitrate is really low but you can see the issue) 
I really want to record my gameplay, and the mirroring methods used by Steam VR and the game Rec Room I'm trying to record don't show as much of my actual FOV as the Oculus Mirror. Is there some option I'm missing or what's wrong?

Comments

• vatosbartvatosbart Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Did you find a solution?
  • RattyUKRattyUK Posts: 866
    3Jane
    I've been trying out Nvidia's GeForce Experience recording and that appears to work very well with the Rift S, but I have yet to try any alternative so limited experience.
    PC info: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, 16GB Tforce Pro Dark DDR4 3200, Gigabyte GTX 1080, Samsung 870 Pro M.2, 2x 240GB SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD & 4 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, Corsair Modular 750w PSU, custom watercooling loop. (Win 10 Pro & Opensuse Leap 15 Linux) 32" AOC 4K Monitor.

Laptop: Aorus X5 V6-CF1 (I7-6820HK, GTX 1070, 2* 256GB M.2 NVME, 1TB 7200 HDD 3K screen)