New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

pay 30$ but game don,t download and dont install

AndreyShkurenkoAndreyShkurenko Posts: 1
NerveGear
Firist!Allmy library just disappeared. All apps. When i start oculus i dont see library.I many times changa path in general settings, but nothing.
Where is all my apps that i bought??? There is my money, guys!? Reinstalling of All oculus software dont help.
After i make new account, and when try to install Robo recall (thats free when oculus touch installed) it cost for me 30$/// Why? I have a toch controllers, and information on scree just a lie!!! Please return my money to my master card, it's a steal. And game don't install after operation on my new account.
All Oculus soft and library just not working

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Are you sure you don't have 2 accounts? An account could be automatically created if you logged in with Facebook, and this would be separate from any account you created manually. I would recommend contacting us so we can look further into this issue for you. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV