New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Aircar - is sound broken?

JeangerardJeangerard Posts: 4
NerveGear
since last patch i have no sound in aircar. all other sounds in oculus work. both in app and out.

is it aircar? 

Answers

• RoenarisRoenaris Posts: 57
    Hiro Protagonist
    I too have air car...  There’s already not a lot of sound in that game to begin with!!! If that’s not it then it must be a software problem!
  • JeangerardJeangerard Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    When you say "not a lot of sound" do you mean it's minimal, the odd raindrop on the window, slight whooshing... or absolute silence? I thought I remembered there being some atmospheric sounds or music at some point. 

Now I have the same problem with The Limit. Sound is working in the menus but the second I start the presentation it's silence. 
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 902
    3Jane
    Try to set your primary sound device to the Rift in Windows - does that help?
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,008 Volunteer Moderator
    As above and also check the sound slider/volume. I've done that one before ;)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator is coming !!!!! (In Beta)