cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IL-2 BoX - Give Feedback for 25% off

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Just got the latest newsletter from 1C about their latest website function, which is giving feedback on the game.

You sign in, and on your account page, to the right, is a menu list - it's at or near the bottom.

You only get 240 characters and they don't want lists. After completion the 25% code gets added to your account straight away.

Unfortunately, there isn't really anything I want to buy that isn't EA (which is excluded from the 25% code), maybe the collector SpitfireV.

FWIW my feedback was that I would like the possibility to have only the radio message texts shown on screen and nothing else.

My most liked feature is the beautiful VR implementation and open world nature of the sim.

Now get off and get your bonuses! 🙂

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2
2 REPLIES 2

YoLolo69
Trustee
I asked for Oculus SDK implementation instead of SteamVR current one, and I bought the Spitfire MKvB using those 25% discount 🙂

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
In the end I decided on the La-5FN. I bought the La-5 Series 8 a while ago and I like it - the FN is the definitive version and far better.

I'll be getting a better Spitfire with the Bodenplatte package, so decided to leave the Vb, which is a high altitude fighter, which isn't really my thing. I like the ground pounding most 🙂

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2