Pokerstars VR — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Pokerstars VR

Try this if you haven't done it yet.  It's totally free to play and it's all just play money.  The game looks gorgeous and plays really well.  You play with other people live and it's a trip.  You don't have to be any good at poker to enjoy this.

Comments

• g4shog4sho Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It crashes alot I believe do to people cheating. I believe they have found an exploit in this game and are able to cause players to freeze up or get a exception error.
  • Jake_DragonJake_Dragon Posts: 99
    Hiro Protagonist
    Its not intuitive enough and it just dumps you in the room to start playing. By the time I figured out what was going on I wasn't interested anymore.
  • MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 2,262
    Wintermute
    Always a great party especially when I hit the KPOP! They love it ;)

Wintermute
    Can a MOD please move this to Games Category - thanks!
    @LZoltowski @Techy111
    Wintermute
    edited April 4
    Fantastic update today with the lips and eyes movement plus Sit & Go Tournaments for Hyper-Turbo fast action ;)

• Rob_In_PhoenixRob_In_Phoenix Posts: 300
    Trinity
    I haven't been in it for a couple weeks.  Looking forward to getting back in.  Always had a great time with people at the tables.
  • converse28converse28 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I don't have a SNG option. When I open my watch face to join a table, my only option is cash games. I've tried reinstalling and checking for updates. Any other ideas? I'm on Oculus quest
    Wintermute
    Today's Game Update fixed fuck all ;)
  • gfwgfw Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Is there any easy way to move "all in?"  I have tried several different movements with my hands but my hands just move right through my chips.
  • MikeFMikeF Posts: 642
    Neo
    Improvements to the input are coming down the line, just cant give an exact ETA. That's one of our more awkward gestures so its def. going to get some love. Basically you want to make sure your hands are behind your stacks before engaging, then go wrist to wrist with your (hands should almost be parallel to each other) to activate, then push in