cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remnith 90% off. 79p

bigmike20vt
Visionary

never heard of it, no idea if any good, but it is 79p so bagged it.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂
8 REPLIES 8

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
There're some reviews/impressions here:

http://vrthegamers.com/hands-kick-gigantic-robot-butt-remnith/#.W-sBvNVKicl

"I would definitely recommend this game for anyone who is looking for something different and challenging. So if this looks like something you could get addicted to then make sure to give Remnith a try."

https://vrgamesfor.com/remnith/

"The game easily wins out Impressive Award for its superb visuals and effects and innovative gameplay mechanics that make it stand out from other first-person shooter VR games."

Awarded for an Impressive VR Game

It sure is a great price, almost free. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RattyUK
Trustee
@bigmike20vt  - you're at it again!
Now you forced me to spend another 79p 😛
Couldn't say no at that price :smiley:
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

bigmike20vt
Visionary
lol at least it is only 79p.

i was a gnats pube of buying a digital pinball table today with 200+ tables on it for £360 .  absolutely crushed as i got pipped to the post because the mod on the forum where it was sold didnt grant me posting privalages in time ::neutral:
i cant help but spend money on gaming tat!,.

I have been planning on building one as a project with my lad when he is a few years older, but it will cost me getting on for a grand to do it myself.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

RattyUK
Trustee
I played the first level - good 'doomesque' fun...   Thanks for the suggestion.

Shame about the pinball table - if we had the space though it may have been a bidding war for it :smiley:
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
When I went to download this game I got a Store message saying that it was room scale and needed 3x sensors so I did not try it.  Does it actually need 3x sensors and 360 room scale or can you play it sitting down, front facing?  Thanks.

Edit; I see that it is now back to full price.  I guess I should have taken the chance when it was 90% off, duh!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Guess I'm going to have to purchase this at 79p and do without my Yorkie bar this week..

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

RedRizla said:

Guess I'm going to have to purchase this at 79p and do without my Yorkie bar this week..

Sorry but it's back to ~$us10 again.  So you'll need to give up 10x Yorkie bars, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RattyUK
Trustee

RedRizla said:

You see?  That's what comes of not listening to @bigmike20vt  when he tell us something B)