New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Superhot VR - Can't throw objects well with one controlle

BrettucciBrettucci Posts: 2
NerveGear
I am using an Oculus Rift with the Touch controllers. I can throw objects fine with my left hand but the thrown objects get almost no velocity from my right hand. When I let go, it's like the objects just stop in the air and fall down.

I used all new batteries, recalibrated my sensors, and restarted my computer. Nothing has changed. The tracking on my right hand seems fine otherwise in Supoerhot VR as well as other games.

Does anyone else have this issue or have any suggestions?

Answers

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    I've seen this happen on another game. I never got it resolved, but I did try a different pair of Touch controllers and the problem persisted. However, I was able to play the game on someone else's computer, so I believe the issue is something with the Oculus settings/configuration and not a hardware or game problem.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • BrettucciBrettucci Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    edited November 2018
    Thank you @cybereality. Even though you don't necessarily have a solution, that information does help me maybe not go down a rabbit hole for hours trying to figure out what is actually going wrong. I may try moving the sensors around a bit more or resetting everything in general.