New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Crow the Legend, a stunning animated interactive movie.

2»

Comments

• KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,201
    Wintermute
    edited February 2019
    I remember that I felt something was off with the animations when I first watched it.
    My rig is well specced as well.
    Be good, die great !
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,158 Valuable Player
    edited February 2019
    If you look hard enough for any problem you will find one, lol!

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• KlodsBrikKlodsBrik Posts: 1,201
    Wintermute
    TomCgcmfc said:
    If you look hard enough for any problem you will fine one, lol!
    Damn true ... 

Found a lot throughout my life ... lol
    Be good, die great !
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 2,213 Valuable Player
    TomCgcmfc said:
    How much is the fine?  LOL
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 2,158 Valuable Player
    Digikid1 said:
    TomCgcmfc said:
    How much is the fine?  LOL
    At least flowers and a dinner out.  Especially if you want to avoid waking up to a pillow over your head, lol!

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).

• StormingGorillaStormingGorilla Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    How can i download this for gear vr? Store says it is unavailable. I'm using the oculus gear vr app store on my galaxy s10+.