Any thoughts on this. I know some of you guys have a projector like me. Except, I've not used mine in years. So maybe it's time to upgrade?https://www.optoma.co.uk/product-details/uhl55?
Small and light enough to move from room to room, this new projector has everything in one box including integrated speakers and a host of connection options such as WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI and MHL. Bluetooth functionality means external speakers, headphones or a keyboard and mouse can be connected cable-free. It can even play content directly from a USB memory stick via its 4K UHD media player.
UHL55 key features
- 4K UHD resolution and HDR compatible
- LED technology – 30,000 hours light source lifetime
- Voice control - Amazon Alexa supported device
- Feature packed - built in media player, WiFi and Bluetooth (can also be used as a Bluetooth speaker)
- Easy installation - Auto focus and auto keystone
- Digital connectivity – 2x HDMI, Audio out, S/PDIF, USB wireless Alexa, USB reader, RJ45
- Powerful sound – built-in stereo speakers
- Fluid viewing - PureMotion frame interpolation processing
- Full 3D
- Back lit Bluetooth remote control
Packed with the latest technology and features, this stylish projector boasts High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility, HDCP 2.2 support and PureMotion frame-interpolation technology to produce stand-out images. This advanced processing eliminates motion blur or image judder, even in high-speed action films or fast-paced sports.
System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i7 4790K CPU, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.