New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Oculus Support System

RoenarisRoenaris Posts: 57
Hiro Protagonist
My Oculus recently stopped working, I contacted Oculus support and the first time I talk to them was easy and simple. After that I talk to them several more times and it became very very very confusing. I talk to you about seven different people all asking me what I wanted...(I think they should give you one person to talk to during the whole thing) All of them completely out of the loop asking me the same questions over and over again. I became very frustrated! I am still very frustrated because I want my Oculus either fixed or replaced before my warranty runs out... And that is never going to happen if everyone keeps asking me to do the same steps as the person I talked to before them! Does anyone else have this issue with Oculus Support?

Comments

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,127 Valuable Player
    Did you explain this to Oculus Support? No point asking the question here because this is largely just the Oculus community. You could message @cybereality to see if he can help, but there's no point asking if other people have the same issue because it won't resolve your problem..
  • RoenarisRoenaris Posts: 57
    Hiro Protagonist
    I don’t want it resolved... I want to know If I’m the only one that has a hard time with them! They are all fantastic and helpful people... But the actual system is very confusing!!
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,127 Valuable Player
    Well you won't get a definitive answer on here because everyone's experience is different. I've had good support from them. I've not had the problems you've experienced with Oculus Support. That's why I said it would be best asking them why you have been passed to several different people. I do know they have to pass you to different departments depending on your problem, but it ends up been about 3 people and not several..
  • RoenarisRoenaris Posts: 57
    Hiro Protagonist
    Yeah, you’re right!! Thanks for the advice~!😁😁😊😊