New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Change account linked to rift

coolmarkcoolmark Posts: 2
NerveGear
Sorry if this has been asked before.
We installed a new Rift in a Dev lab at my University, and I signed  in with my personal Oculus account credentials on the Windows set-up (I have a rift myself)
Now I cannot see where I log out or change user, or disconnect the Rift from my personal details etc. Or factory reset ? 

The strange thing is that a colleague tells me he did connect and install the Rift on a different PC before it came to my desk, including creating an Oculus account for our department. I already tried uninstalling and re-installing the software, but remains linked to my Oc account.

Any help much appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    edited November 28
    The login is saved in Windows, not on the hardware, but reinstalling Oculus will not log you out. All you have to do is use the Oculus app to login with another account. Click the "Friends" button on the left, may also be "Social" or something similar. You should see your profile image and friends list on the right. Click the "..." icon in the upper right, then choose "Log Out". That should be it. Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • coolmarkcoolmark Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Thanks for that - yes it's under Social, not somewhere I thought to look.
    Cheers