New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Shadow Legend VR | Official Reveal Trailer

VitruviusVRVitruviusVR Posts: 11 Oculus Start Member
Hey guys, my name’s Blake Stone and I’m one of the developers of Shadow Legend VR.  The game is a medieval action RPG we’ve been working on for the past 2 years and we’re getting very close to completion!

In Shadow Legend you play as the Grand Master of the Knights Templar on a medieval crusade to save your home kingdom of Anaria.

You can talk with characters and barter with merchants using your own voice, explore the worlds to find its hidden treasure, choose from swords, bows, axes, guns and magic weapons to defeat skilled enemies, and immerse yourself into the diverse set of interactions the game offers, including playing fetch with your dog, feeding carrots to your horse's, cooking steaks by the campfire, smelting iron bars in the furnace, using a hammer on the anvil to fix your sword, or physically spinning the grinding wheel to sharpen it and much more throughout your quest.

In development we focused on creating densely filled worlds with tons of things to interact with. Wherever you choose to explore in the game you will always find something new to do, making the game less about quests and collectables and more about just freely interacting with the world around you. We hope this is something you guys will really enjoy! We’ll be opening up our beta testing soon so try to connect with me if you’re interested.

Steam Coming Soon Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/987230

Oculus Home Page will be up very soon as well!

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Looks awesome!
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 902
    3Jane
    edited December 1
    It truly looks awesome - so this is the Skyrim VR killer we've all been waiting for?  B) The use of Touch controls looks simply amazing - can't wait to try this game! Truth told I've not bought Skyrim VR, especially due to the limited integration of Touch - and I'd like something fresh and new within the genre, and Skyrim really is none of that, while Shadow Legend could have it all ;)
    Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 902
    3Jane
    edited December 1
    Upload VR has published a short article about Shadow Legend:

https://uploadvr.com/shadow-legend-vr-rpg-reveal/

Some screenshots:

Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,353 Power Poster
    Oh bugger. And here I was trying to behave myself as far as spelling goes. I ordered a 480GB SSD yesterday for £49.98 with free delivery, it would have been rude not to at that price lol

And I reckon I'll be buying this too. Oh well, you can't take it with you and my next of kin will be saddled with my credit card debt so only @vannagirl needs to worry about my spending  :p :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • pyroth309pyroth309 Posts: 442
    Trinity
    I saw this game in reddit, i'm pretty stoked.