New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Proper audio mirroring

SporadikSporadik Posts: 5
NerveGear
Can you please add proper mirroring. I use a wireless USB gaming headset and can't mirror unless its a steam VR game. Can you please make the mirroring like steam VR where I can pick the main device then the mirror device.

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 483
    Trinity
    Actually I don't find that SteamVR audio switching and mirroring works properly on all Steam games.  Most seem to work ok though.
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • SporadikSporadik Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    TomCgcmfc said:
    Actually I don't find that SteamVR audio switching and mirroring works properly on all Steam games.  Most seem to work ok though.

I haven't had any issues with a single openVR game in 2+ years with steam VR audio mirroring, regardless of output or USB headset