New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

The Time Has Come

cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Comments

• WildtWildt Posts: 1,485 Poster of the Week
    Good luck with your future endeavours! 
    Asus Z370-A ||  Watercooled 8700K || 16 GB gSkill ram 3200 || Samsung SSD 840PRO 256GB + 850PRO 256GB + 850EVO 500GB || Watercooled FE Geforce 1080ti || Zalman Reserator XT watercooler || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3 || Asus ROG PG279Q  G-sync monitor
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 483
    Trinity
    Bye-bye Cyber.  Many thanks for all your great support.  I hope you stick around until 1.33ptc bugs are sorted out, lol!
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,341 Power Poster
    Bloody hell, that's a bit of a shock!!!! Best of luck with the future!

Please stick around and post here when you have the time and I'll be patiently waiting for the wheels in motion to come around and make me Forum Admin in your place. :p :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • WormSlayerWormSlayer Posts: 51
    Hiro Protagonist
    So long and thanks for all the fish! Hope we still see you around the subreddit from time to time :)
  • ohgrantohgrant Posts: 78
    Hiro Protagonist
    Fare thee well. May your realities well surpass your virtual realities in excitement and reward.  
  • WilliamVRWilliamVR Posts: 8 Oculus Staff
    Image result for sadness gif
    It's been a heck of a 4.5 years, my friend.
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,388
    Project 2501
    Wait.... does this make me king now?

jim carrey power GIF
    NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LOL
  • Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 1,388
    Project 2501
    Wishing you the best @cybereality. Please stick around and join us in a few games feom time to time. Let us know where you are headed. 
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 874
    Neo
    Best wishes you will be missed.  
  • vanfanelvanfanel Posts: 180
    Art3mis
    Good luck! Your presence here will be missed.
  • Star-lizardStar-lizard Posts: 245
    Nexus 6
    Sad to see you go , it won't be the same around here
  • kevinw729kevinw729 Posts: 4,032 Valuable Player
    Wow - that escalated quickly.
    Wishing you well on your new career path - and would like to thank you for your support in the past. Please look us up from time to time.
    P6ftmuw.jpg
    ** New Book **
    "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities"
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 5,044 Valuable Player
    edited December 1
    So is @WilliamVR the new Oculus staff member that brings use news and is able to resolve support tickets? I've seen a fair few people on here that have needed @cybereality help to look into support tickets..
  • RuneSR2RuneSR2 Posts: 901
    3Jane
    Digikid1 said:
    Wishing you the best @cybereality. Please stick around and join us in a few games feom time to time. Let us know where you are headed. 

Exactly, although it's fun - and fully ok with me - if some people really think they can ever leave this place  :D  

Intel i7 7700K (4.5 GHz); MSI GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Gaming X (oc 2100 MHz boost, 11 Ghz ram); 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz; MSI Z270I Gaming Pro Carbon AC (VR-Ready) mainboard; Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD + Toshiba P300 HD; Windows 10 OS; Oculus Rift CV1 - nearly always using super sampling 2.0. 

"Ask not what VR can do for you – ask what you can do for VR" ;-)