cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Time Has Come

cybereality
Grand Champion
https://twitter.com/cybereality/status/1068565354924912646
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
191 REPLIES 191

LZoltowski
Champion
Holy shit! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Please stick around!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

vannagirl
Consultant
Noooooooooooo

you have been here forever Andres, will you still post here?

imagining Oculus always involves thinking of you here, you will be missed, very much

thank you for the great forum experience and community you helped create

Antonia  ❤️

ps
there needs to be a sad button
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

LZoltowski
Champion
Literally me right now!

You are a trail blazer @cybereality will be greatly missed, the grandfather of VR! ... Wish I could send you some sort of going away present, damn distances!

sad will ferrell GIF
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
After 6 years anywhere I can certainly understand the need to try something new. Hopefully you will stick around the forum as an active contributor. This place won't be the same without you!

LZoltowski
Champion
Wait.... does this make me king now?

jim carrey power GIF

Be kind to one another 🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
No, Cyber you have helped me out and other people with so many things. Will you be posting on the forums still and who will replace you? Can you please change the title too, because I thought you were announcing Rift 2 😄

I'm a bit sad about this but can totally understand the need for a change or new challenge from time to time.

Agree with Zenbane, no need to abandon the forum, some may even suggest it's a little bit liberating to post here without some of the constraints of mod-ship 😉

Anyway, good luck with whatever you move on to Cyber.

kojack
MVP
MVP

Wait.... does this make me king now?

Ahem...
p5cgpp33evrg.jpg

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

pyroth309
Visionary
Oof. I can definitely understand the need for a change, good luck to you in future endeavors. This place won't be the same.