New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Why does set up state I have no room on disc when there is over 300gb free?

CradachCradach Posts: 2
NerveGear
So while doing set up Oculus states that my drive is full and needs 14.5gb of space, but problem is there is nigh on 400gb free on drive and I have ensured that the install is sent to said drive and not C drive.
Any helps??

Answers

• CradachCradach Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    So while doing set up Oculus states that my drive is full and needs 14.5gb of space, but problem is there is nigh on 400gb free on drive and I have ensured that the install is sent to said drive and not C drive.
    Any helps??
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,008 Volunteer Moderator
    How is it listed? As D E or similar ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator is coming !!!!! (In Beta)
  • CradachCradach Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    The setup was DL to G drive and then I run command to install to G drive
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,008 Volunteer Moderator
    Do you have enough for the 14.5 on the C ? Then you can point games and apps to G ???
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator is coming !!!!! (In Beta)
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,429 Volunteer Moderator
    edited December 4
    The partition or disk has to be simple and not dynamic. Dynamic won't work.

Note: I have also merged the two posts together and set them in the Support section of the forum.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • XenoiseXenoise Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    edited December 11
    The partition or disk has to be simple and not dynamic. Dynamic won't work.

Note: I have also merged the two posts together and set them in the Support section of the forum.
    The question is also why does a simple set of drivers and the home software require that much space?