Hello helpful community forum from Oculus,
my last hope is currently going to the forum of Oculus itself, as their customer support
Apparently consists of 2 people and need to answer a ticket a felt week.
Actually, I expected more from a sub-company of Facebook, I hope this is understandable ...
To my request. If I connect my sensors to the Alienware Laptop 15 R4, then they will be flawless
marked with a green tick during setup. The problem here is the Rift. When I connect the Rift, an error only appears
the rift on and then the sensor. The error always pops up on the same sensor, no matter if I change it, it's always
the same sensor.
P.S: The Rift has worked properly before an update of Windows 10, without any problems.
- Rift connected to Type-C via Dongel
- 2x sensors connected via USB Type-A
- "Computer can turn off the device to save energy" set in the Device Manager at each USB port
- Driver updated (GeForce graphics card, Alienware update, Oculus driver updated)
- HDMI port on the Rift cleaned and checked for loose contact
At the link you will find again the live presentation of the error I just explained here.
I am very grateful for any help. (also from Oculus itself