New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

oculus touch controllers randomly stop taking button imputs

Coffee-The-FoxCoffee-The-Fox Posts: 2
NerveGear
so i can use the touch controllers fine up until i press the menu button, at a random time, it works fine with the menu button, but at random it will cause the controllers to lock up, no imputs will work, it will still track their position, but thats it.

Anyone got any advice?

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 483
    Trinity
    Depends on the game and whether it is an Oculus or Steam game.  Sometimes the left controller menu button has a mind of its own, esp. if you press it +2 times, lol!
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • Coffee-The-FoxCoffee-The-Fox Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    its usually in a steam game, but its the oculus home button, on the right controller that causes the issue, so far reverting oculus back off from the public test has resolved for now, but i am still testing it.