New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Any Oculus staff online right now?

hillsteadhillstead Posts: 1
NerveGear
Need to cancel a refund request asap and was wondering if a staff member could allow me to download vr desktop again

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 584
    Neo
    edited December 2018
    Just order it again after your refund is approved.  In the meantime try just using the stock Oculus Home 2.0 desktop or maybe Bigscreen.  Not exactly a life and death problem imho, lol!
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,531 Volunteer Moderator
    Heya, unfortunately, Oculus is based in California, USA .. and it's the middle of the night over there at the moment. 

This is more of a community run forum, you could try and speak to them via chat once their offices open.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)