New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Any Oculus staff online right now?

hillsteadhillstead Posts: 1
NerveGear
Need to cancel a refund request asap and was wondering if a staff member could allow me to download vr desktop again

Comments

• TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 489
    Trinity
    edited December 4
    Just order it again after your refund is approved.  In the meantime try just using the stock Oculus Home 2.0 desktop or maybe Bigscreen.  Not exactly a life and death problem imho, lol!
    Alienware 17r4 Laptop with i7-7700hq 2.8/3.6, 32 gb ram, gtx1060 w/6gb ram, 256gb ssd, 1tb hdd, Oculus Rift w/2x sensors.  Now using an Alienware Graphics Amplifier (AGA) with Zotac gtx1080ti Blower and Asus vg248qe 144hz external monitor.  All works great!

Also have a 64gb Oculus Go which I love for travel and quick VR Fixes.  Looking forward to the Quest!
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,429 Volunteer Moderator
    Heya, unfortunately, Oculus is based in California, USA .. and it's the middle of the night over there at the moment. 

This is more of a community run forum, you could try and speak to them via chat once their offices open.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)